Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Giant Asian Praying Mantis
(Hierodula membranacea)

These Mantids Are L2 In Size. (Looking Quite Impressive).
£2.50 each.
Reduced 59%
240 x 160 (10.4K)​

(please note pic is of an adult).
The giant asian praing mantis is an excellent beginners mantis. And is very easy to keep. When adult the female can grow up to around 90mm long. Males a little smaller. Adults eat a wide range of insects. (anything that moves is fair game). These mantids are feeding well on fruit flies and micro crickets. This mantis comes well recommended as a beginners species they make great pets and will tolerate handling when adult. Any questions pls feel free to pm me.
They will be sent well packed with a good supply of food for the journey.

UK only pls.......

There are 2 ways of postage 1st class recorded £4 or next day special delivery £6.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Were you based mate????

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Giant Asian Praying Mantis Nymphs! Size L2!

No in fact they are selling ok now i changed the price cos they were moving a bit slow but now they are flying so the price has now gone back up to £2 each or 3 for £5 but for those who have already pm me ill let ya have a couple for the last price seing as you have already got in tough cheers!...............:2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:..

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Giant Asian Praying Mantid Nymphs!

Sorry everyone my prices have been up and down a bit like the stock exchange but ya go on different sites and people are charging different prices and ya never know what to charge so here is my last price on them and thats where its stopping..

£1.50 each
£4.50 for 3.

£3.00 postage 1st class recorded.

Sorry LOL!:2thumb:

·
Registered
434 Posts
have you still got these?
do you have paypal?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.