Reptile Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm just wondering what the chances of an albino enigma being a giant. I've not seen any so i'm wondering if maybe she's just a big girl. She's 7 months old and is bigger than any of my adult females. She's also much longer and weighs 70g.

·
Funkygeckos.webs.com
5,359 Posts
There`s as much chance of her being a Giant as there is as any other leo being a Giant mate - provided the gene`s present, and she has the right parent (s) who`ve passed it on, then there`s an equal chance. Tbh though, there are quite a few `regular` leos who reach 70g at 7 months old with no giantism anywhere. You could wait to see if she hit all the requirements, but without knowing her ancestory there`s no real way that you can ever guarantee she`ll be a giant unfortunately - simply a big girl. That`s pretty much the way things are were the Giant gene is concerned though, in that Giants for sale have to have a trackable record/history or it`s all guess work.

Take a look at RT`s site: LEOPARDGECKO.COM I`m pretty sure there were some Albino Enigma Giants on there the last time I had a gander.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts