Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been in to Praying Mantis' for quite a while now and am absolutely amazed by them but never though about getting one. But seeing everybody buying Mantis recently and all of Macro Junkie's pictures has made me fall in love with them completely and now so i just have to get one. I know there is already a thread like this and the OP has received a mantis but i thought it would be rude to post on their thread so yeah as the title says :)

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
either mark or here..this guy has them and hes top notch breeder and freind,i truet him very much..iv had lots of him every time there peak health

3rd/4th Instar nymphs 5£ - Mantidae

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! :notworthy:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I've sent out my surplus over the last few days to some forum members but I have ooths (lots) of S lineola, H membrancea, P pinnapovonis on the go and hopefully hatching really soon so watch this space.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'm looking for some also trying to get back into keeping these had some last year, great characters

·
Registered
454 Posts
Still waiting for my Giant Indian Mantis to be delivered by exotic-pet (can't wait) as I ordered it on 13th November. :cussing:

I am new to these boards but will definately ask mark75 next time before ordering any more online again.

Will post a picture when he/she arrives.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Jacker :whip:
rember..i only need the giant male for 1-2 weeks just untill he does his thing then your happy for u to have him..if i buy one before you then when im done with him u can have him for free,..mark said he might know of sub adult male so fingers crossed..what are u after a pair?i know places that sell egg cases if u want one of them.?i know Mantidae has them in stock pairs i think there L4?i bought pair of him few weeks back so his will be same size as mine.i can get u a pic if u want..L4 is far from being an adult tho,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts