·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For any reason it doesn't look very clear on the screen when I use Imageshack ...probably because of the size ... but if I click on the picture it opens up in a new window where it looks great :roll:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still annoys me that other people seem to post the pix and it turns out well on the screen ... why do I need to click on mine to get it opened in another screen to be able to see it clear ? :roll:

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Good pics and a nice close up.

My camera only has one setting and that is sh**, its okay on a sunny day outside but totally useless indoors with a flash that flashes too bright, hopefully getting a new one for my birthday (a hint for the wife if she reads this).

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
Dexter said:
Still annoys me that other people seem to post the pix and it turns out well on the screen ... why do I need to click on mine to get it opened in another screen to be able to see it clear ? :roll:
Same thing happens to mine on this forum but not on others if you click on mine they get better (they are already quality tho :lol: )

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=16210

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Its just that there is a size limit to the pictures on the actual posts. If you post a picture within the size limits, you don't need to click on it, its just that most peoples photos are bigger than the limit, so you need to click on them to see them full sized :lol: I think its something like that anyways :lol:

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sure you're right, it's just that I size my pictures on the big side for a purpose, so I'd have to size them twice to post here which is time consuming. I hope people don't just to the conclusion the picture is crap, and remember to click on it to see it clear :D

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments, actually it was my boy who took the pictures :wink:

I'll try to breed her next season, can't wait. Now I just need to get a male :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts