1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
there's loads on this forum mate ;)

·
Premium Member
7,219 Posts
Wasn't there a poll on how many forum users are male or female? I think the results of that were pretty even.

Do the girls you like think it's strange to be into reps then?

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
I have a few friends who are girls who like snakes. they dont keep them but they like them so should be round mine quite often now that i have finally got one! Not that i mind you know ;):)

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
I would say the ratio of my customers who are male female is slightly higer towards the male, but only a wee bit, probably 40% adult male, 30% adult female and 30% kids.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
No idea -looks about-... Oh wait I'm one:eek4: o.o.... LOOK THERES MORE -points in all directions- :eek:mg:Gosh... And I thought we didn't exist... :whistling2:-slinks off-

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
theres loadsa girls here that like reps, although i do find when i go into rep shops to get stuff i get funny looks from staff, like theyre thinking, what, a female who likes scaley things??:smile:

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
No idea -looks about-... Oh wait I'm one:eek4: o.o.... LOOK THERES MORE -points in all directions- :eek:mg:Gosh... And I thought we didn't exist... :whistling2:-slinks off-
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Now lets see if he starts trying to chat any of you up ;)

·
Registered
3,705 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I thought there was a pretty even number of guys and gals on here, this seems like such a random topic. lmao

edit: ah your hatchling, not been here long enough to talk to girls? lol

·
Banned
14,611 Posts
ROLFLMAO, well yes im a lady, ive been called many things in my life, and lady hasnt been one of them funny enough!!!:lol2:

·
Banned
14,611 Posts
Now lets see if he starts trying to chat any of you up ;)

Dear god no, im sure he's not that stupid!!! A/ i'm a lost cause i'd frighten any bugger off, and B/ sheesh he hasnt met my hubby, not a good idea.:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
there are quite alot actually. more in america though (sorry guys lol) although i have found that most of the women into reptiles i have met are ugly as sin there are a few exceptions to the rule (Especially in america;)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts