Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello does any one no where i can buy vivarium glass runners online and air vents any help would be great Thx

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
you can buy them on ebay :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
yer i think there the people that sell off an ebay shop aswell :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
well its alwis handy to know about em innit :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
thats it matey! im still on the hunt for decent finger pulls, dont like the ones that viv builder does and the ones i like on ebay the guy only has one pair :evil: and wont answer my emails :( starting to loose hope of finding some now

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
You can get glass runners at B&Q, but I've only ever seen them in white, vivbuilder.co.uk & pollywog.co.uk is another...

Vents you can get from B&Q in packs of five, also vivbuilder.co.uk but screwfix.co.uk has the best deals if you can order enough to get free P&P. I take on with my old mans orders and get tons...

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
i bought my runners and vents from b&q the runners were about £3 each,1 metre long,which is about 3 foot, and i used soffit vents at about £5 for a bag of 5.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Re - finger pulls - I saw some pics on another forum where someone had used short lengths of decorative strip wood (the stuff the have in a rack in the large DIY places that's used for putting decorative trim on cupboards,etc).
Looked like they'd just cut a few inches off, sanded it and stuck it on - no-nails or silicone would do it.
You'd could get about two dozen handles for about £4.

For runners try glass cutting places - they may have to order it in but it'd probably be a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
yeah ive thought about making my own, have a massive box of plasticard kicking around in the garage somewhere, but just wont look as clean as mould plastic finger pulls :?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts