Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
golden geckos are a fun gecko to watch, not very handleable though as they are quite fast, but they are sticky toed and u always know when theyre hungry cuz they go on the floor to eat lol and they do sticky poops on the walls, like little pellets. we have a pair of them, easy to keep, my mum might have some pictures on computer if u wanna PM her? tombraider is her username

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Yes I have 2. Very easy to care for but I would class them more as a look at lizard than one that I hold. I can hold them if the needs be but they do have very delicate skin that would damge very easy so I only do this when needed. They also can be fast and jumpy so you have to be careful none could escape. They live high up in the viv and only come down to eat or drink from their water bowl. They need to be kept humid too with a basking spot of around 90 which i measure on the top wall as this is where they spend most of their time.

Like most geckos they are nocturnal so they are pretty fun to watch at night running round the walls and up and down the grape vines. I havent got many pictures loaded up on photo bucket at the moment but heres the onesi do have. :D

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts