Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok near me is Pennine Vets in Bury Lancs. Please can everyone add their own herp vets near them. I keep getting asked about herp vets in different areas and i'm lost lol so can you great people help? :D

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Well i haven't found one near me yet wich is quite worrying as i'm going to be stuck if he ever strikes ill, here'd of one in liverpool, but yet to recieve details, anyone no it ? think the one eeji mentioned maybe closer i'll have to type it in my sat nav, see the distance :wink:

G

·
Great idea guys i have made the thread another sticky so it will always be near the top.

For me i use Mr Bennett at the Colne Valley Vetrinary Practice in Colchester Essex.Will find the phone number later.

Feel free to post contact details for any herp vets they will always come in handy for other users

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
roade veterinary clinic, northampton, look after all of my reps and the guy knows his shit!!! and they aint over priced like some of the vets that ive phoned up either but saying that would pay anything if it meant making my reps better

·
Creator of RFUK - Now Retired.
12,466 Posts
Reptilerescueden, perhaps you could organise all the vets into the the first post? I could do it if you dont want :)

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
I asked in my local rep shop today as the one i was told i was unsure of but this one seems good. If anyone wants the details or if you want them to put on here T-bo let me know :D

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Ok the vets are called Animals Are Us and there are 3 branches

Harlington, Middlesex - 0208 8970888

Feltham, Middlesex - 0208 8937888

Sunbury-on-Thames, Middlesex - 01932 750555
And the email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
t-bo said:
Reptilerescueden, perhaps you could organise all the vets into the the first post? I could do it if you dont want :)
T-bo I have some ideas with the vets as I came across another site with more listings so i intend to compile them but where I can I will phone the vets to make sure all the info is up to date :) Then i will post the link for all to see and use. :)

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Well the one i posted reptilerescueden is up to date as i only phoned them yesterday :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi, i use Dr Bruce McLean at the Summerleaze Veterinary Group, Summerleaze Rd, Maidenhead, Berkshire. the number is 01628 781603

·
Registered
498 Posts
The one reccomended to me in West Yorks is......the International Zoo Veterinary Group...they have offices in Keighley and a surgery in Bradford. Their website is HERE

·
Registered
571 Posts
daughterofthedarkness said:
What a good idea!!!

Peter Ehrlick, The Grange Veterinary Hospital, Grange Road, Darlington.
This bloke is excellent, I highly recommend him. :D
I was told yesterday that this guy has emigrated to New Zealand (damned inconsiderate of him i think!! :lol: ) so best forget about him eh, unless you want to make a long trip :lol: :lol: as far as i'm aware the rest of the vets in the practice don't know a lot about reptiles. :cry: So looks like i'm gonna have to start searching again incase any of my dudes need attention in the future :roll:

·
Registered
204 Posts
battleflats surgery in strensall, york :D

1 - 20 of 268 Posts