Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taking it back to the shop tomorrow, rung up today and they said they will take him back and swap for a female no problem. Can't wait!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
thats great news, better luck this time ah

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will try and post sum pix of them both tomorrow hopefully they should get on like a house on fire. What would anyone say to having 2 females and 1 male in a viv?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
One would say do you have a massive viv!!? then one would say why you being greedy? then one would say..hmmmmm..i do but then i also have some huge vivs!
three chams take a lot of space and i don't recommend it. a pair yes but a trio is a little different!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have a 100 gallon flexarium which is fine for 2, and when i put the 2 babies in there i lost them a few times but after a few mins they were right infront of my eyes. Amazing how well camoflaged they can be. I might think about painting my room green for them they should love it lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
they are cracking!!!!

result tom!!

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
now thats what i call chameleon heaven and boy dont the chams look happy and healthy.i bow down at your feet belial.:flrt:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
why thank you..they aren't even the really pretty ones! they are just the ones i could find!:)

they are my babies though an all gorgeous in my eyes!:)

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
your doing a grand job.beautiful they are.!!! ill stop the praises now or u wont fit thru the door.:lol2: my yeman is in a bad mood lately lol think he wants a mrs again.:crazy:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
:) they do get grumpy sometimes...i am gonna have to put a female into Melvins viv soon cos he is being really obnoxious..don't really want any eggs though at mo! oh well!:)

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
mine has been going really dark lately...:? the only thing that perks him up is if the uromastyx comes out of his rock.:lol2: they both just sit and stare at each other.:lol2: thinking hes gettin that desperate anything will do.:lol2:
i would post a pic but i cant seem to get it working lol.:bash:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts