Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poo! Seriously, it's the most evil smelling stuff ever created. I was hoping when I first bought them that it was down to their diet / conditions with the previous owner...nope! Both my male and female dropped one for me today and I nearly threw up. I thought Corn snake poo was bad but this is just unbelievable.

Hope I don't get any visitors tonight because even though I've cleaned them out the smell is still lingering. :gasp:

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Gophers wiff but we've got worse...
Our false water cobra has to be THE stinkiest thing on no legs. His favorite trick is to crap in his water which makes excellent comedy fart noises or to wipe his arse around the viv as he poos leaving pretty pictures. He calls it 'MODERN fART'
He usually chooses to do this just after he's been cleaned and just before we have people round.
The next contenders for stinkiest animals are the adult bull snake (six feet of foul!), one of the cats who I swear ONLY craps when we have guests... the rest of the day he stores it up in some sort of fermentation process and the wild hedgehog we are rehabilitating. Space Pig is the smelliest thing in the house (bar Matt after a curry...:whistling2: )

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
Lol you should smell what the pines and bullsnakes produce its twice as smelly :lol2:
Got to agree, get yourself a bull snake then you will know what bad is.
And they dont care where they dump it.
Mine usually on the glass and in the runners:lol2:

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Both my massive bulls and smaller gopher ALWAYS manage to stink the rep room out in unison. It's a plot I tell you.
:bash:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The next contenders for stinkiest animals are the adult bull snake (six feet of foul!)
Lol you should smell what the pines and bullsnakes produce its twice as smelly
Got to agree, get yourself a bull snake then you will know what bad is.
Both my massive bulls and smaller gopher ALWAYS manage to stink the rep room out in unison
Well, a Bull snake was next on my list. I really wanted one of these guys but I think i might just give it a miss now! :D

Fortunately, when I got home from work, all the smell had disappeared. I think I might alternate feeding days next week and hopefully they will all deposit their gifts on separate days!!

·
Registered
8,687 Posts
Well, a Bull snake was next on my list. I really wanted one of these guys but I think i might just give it a miss now! :D

Fortunately, when I got home from work, all the smell had disappeared. I think I might alternate feeding days next week and hopefully they will all deposit their gifts on separate days!!
You cant let a bit of a smell put you off these cracking snakes

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sorry but Tiawanese are the worse.
Mine has a lovely habit of doing it in his water just after I have changed it. Being as how this is first thing in the morning it means that it festers for about 14hrs in a nice warm viv.:bash: Nice!

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Sorry but Tiawanese are the worse.
Mine has a lovely habit of doing it in his water just after I have changed it. Being as how this is first thing in the morning it means that it festers for about 14hrs in a nice warm viv.:bash: Nice!

Sorry! A 7 ft Bull wins hands down on sheer volume. Good job I bought that new wheelbarrow.
:gasp:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You cant let a bit of a smell put you off these cracking snakes

Dammit! There's that photo again! Bulls are stunning. To be honest, although I find the smell deeply unpleasant, I wouldn't let it put me off getting another snake. Unfortunately, I do not live alone and my partner does not feel the same way!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I can second the Bull stink. Its awful! I currently spend a fortune on air fresheners due to having to live in a flat at present.. Bleurgh!! :devil:

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
You should be endorsed by febreeze : victory:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Sorry! A 7 ft Bull wins hands down on sheer volume. Good job I bought that new wheelbarrow.
:gasp:

Nope. Had a bull and as bad as it was, the Tiawanese beat it to hell and back.....:gasp:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have two 2010 bulls, just under a year old and they already put out a massive amount of crap, I can only imagine what its going to be like as they grow!

Great snakes though!

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Nope. Had a bull and as bad as it was, the Tiawanese beat it to hell and back.....:gasp:

I'll see your Tiawanese and raise you one black labrador with a penchant for Madras curries.

:war:

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'll see your Tiawanese and raise you one black labrador with a penchant for Madras curries.

:war:

I know when I'm beaten...I doff my hat to you good sir.:surrender::surrender:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts