Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first Royal python. I love their patterns.:no1:
I bought him from Nottingham Reptile centre today along with 6 viv lock and big tube of sealant... All in my first visit.
I usually go to the Mill Garden centre(chesterfield), Chesterfield Aquatics(Hasland Chesterield), Wet Pets(sutton-in-ashfield) and Distinctive waterlife(mansfield). Another good one cheaper than most is Wharf aquatics(Pinxton).
Check out my new Royal pics in my Photo Album.:flrt:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Wow nice 1 m8

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. Im fairly new to keeping Reps but have always like them. Ive only had corns before, but plan on more Royals and A couple of Brazilian Rainbow Boas 2.:2thumb:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Congrats on your new royal :2thumb:

I'm picking up a new snake tomorrow and cant wait :whistling2:

·
Banned
991 Posts
Congrats matey! hope they make you very happy!!:2thumb:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're great in Notts rep centre. Did you meet Thomas?

Hi, Not sure, there were two guys one with more hair than the other lol. I was impressed with the shop tho, (Staff weren't weird, they were helpful, the guy probed the snake in front of me, made it look really easy, the vivs were clean and set out well, plus there stock wasnt purely Corns.:lol2:
Would definately shop there again.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on your new royal :2thumb:

I'm picking up a new snake tomorrow and cant wait :whistling2:
Good luck with yours and hope to see some pics.
I could have bought them all when choosing.
I chose him because he wasnt shy like the rest in their hides.
First python Id held too! wont be the last... got plent of viv's to fill now.

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Hi, Not sure, there were two guys one with more hair than the other lol. I was impressed with the shop tho, (Staff weren't weird, they were helpful, the guy probed the snake in front of me, made it look really easy, the vivs were clean and set out well, plus there stock wasnt purely Corns.:lol2:
Would definately shop there again.
Thomas hasn't got any hair. He's black and white and very scaley!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice looking snake fella.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha Ha:blush: Didnt see him no, Will have a better look round next time. only went for some locks and got carried away.... 6 locks,a large tube of sealant, a new hide and the fantastic Royal.:whistling2:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Aw he/she is lovely...your photos are so nice and clear as well. Royals are brill snakes....I have 2 08's and I am addicted!
Do you have a name for him/her?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aw he/she is lovely...your photos are so nice and clear as well. Royals are brill snakes....I have 2 08's and I am addicted!
Do you have a name for him/her?
Hi, Not yet.... He deserves a special name I reckon.. will get back to ya on that one.
I used my new camera, Its a Canon 400D, Hope to get some better ones when he's settled in.
Your pics are good 2.
Ive not really composed my Rep picks so far as im new to keeping snakes and always panic leaving them sat alone. :lol2:

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
Hi, Not yet.... He deserves a special name I reckon.. will get back to ya on that one.
I used my new camera, Its a Canon 400D, Hope to get some better ones when he's settled in.
Your pics are good 2.
Ive not really composed my Rep picks so far as im new to keeping snakes and always panic leaving them sat alone. :lol2:
Thankyou!
What about Saint or Hercules?
I came up with these after I had named my boy and didnt want to change it as I was used to calling him by that name but I think they are cool! If I was getting another boy I would use them but I dont really need boys - just more girls!
Oh Rambo and Rockie are cool to!

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts