Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been and collected my male hoggie from (riverdeep) got the female last nyt and went back to day for the male : )
so now i have 1 male , 2 female am over the moon
both my females look normal but the male looks red? i cant put pics up yet but find the post off riverdeep and there is pics on there
please tell me what you think of the male is he a red morph compared to my normal females hes diffrent all togeather
big thanks to riverdeep
let me know what yous think

mick

·
Banned
11,446 Posts
Cool.

How many Hoggies can you keep together? I suppose I'll have to wait for mine to be sexed before getting another one. Any ideas how to?

·
Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i keep all mine seperate in 9ltr rubs for now with heat mats and thermostat, a good way to tell is by the length of the tail males are normaly longer than females put a pic up mate if you can of the underside and someone will tell you:2thumb:,

mick

·
Banned
11,446 Posts

The fact that the tail seems quite long past the vent, hence male?

I have no idea as to why he cocked his tail like a question mark, he sat there for quite a while like that? Not sure he liked having the mobile popped so close to his face, looked a little nervous, damn not having a zoom on the iPhone!

He seemed quite flightly in nature today when I had a quick handle. Not too bad but the fact that at no point does he actually try and secure himself to anything means that he's almost falling off of my hands all the time.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
as he gets a bit biger they use their tails quite well to grip my albino likes to wrap around your thumb whilst in your palm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts