Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i picked them up today and they are sooooo cute will try and get pics tomorro bit late tonight now they are called s.p.d and kaze named by my nephews personaly i want to call them patch and crest but will break there hearts if i dont use there names :d
manda xx

·
Registered
801 Posts
Manda and her animal zoo...LOL....when are the next ones coming manda? Tuesday? Good luck babe.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
s.p.d is the name of the new power rangers series on the tv lol yes i let my nephews name them hahaha
yes leafies should be here tuesday and then that is defo it till after xmas unless some poor little thing really needs my help :D
manda xx

·
Registered
801 Posts
I may be having a blonde mo, but what are leafies?? Sorry!! :D

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hehehe leaf insects lol its to much to write so i just shorten it
ave got the boys round today if the weather calms down a pic so might be able to get some good pics of the rats with the boys which would be nice
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahaha i no what it stands for now heheh my older nephew told me earlier hehehe but thanks for letting everyone else no lol
manda xx

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
how are the rats going?

I've got mine asleep on my shoulder at the mo :D. are yours tame yet?

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they are doing really well thanks both eating and drinking well they have only just been weaned they are about 5 weeks kaze is really friendly will run up my hand and nibble my arm lol but spd is very shy and i have to take my time with her or she will get scared and run away
manda xx

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I had the same with mine, when i got them. Sadly my other one was put down a couple of weeks ago, but she was quite nervous.

Vinny on the other hand is a little bugger. She chewed through the plastic bottom of her cage yesterday. I found her asleep inside my sleeping bag on my wardrobe.

Good luck with them

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im sorry about the one who got put down but hehehe at vinny you should get her some chewy wood things you get in shops it should stop that
manda xx

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
yeah shes got chew toys. Shes got a big cage, and loads of stuff to play with and chew. The only thing she hasn't chewed is her hammock.

Pictures will be a problem as shes scared of the camera.

Oh and yes i know vinny is a boys name.[/quote]

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aww ive seen them hammocks in the shop they look well cool hehehe take pics on ya fone while shes sat with you thats what i did
manda xx

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
lizard_lover said:
they are doing really well thanks both eating and drinking well they have only just been weaned they are about 5 weeks kaze is really friendly will run up my hand and nibble my arm lol but spd is very shy and i have to take my time with her or she will get scared and run away
manda xx
keep offering her treats (choc drops and yoghurt drops are a favourite) she should calm down after a while

1 - 18 of 18 Posts