Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wondered if anyone has any experience of keeping the above lizards? (Tympanocryptis pinguicolla) We have some coming in to the shop tomorrow (CB's) and have found a good bit of info from our reference books but very little from the internet. Always found its worth asking anyone who's previously kept them themselves for their experiences!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tympanocryptis pinguicolla

Nope.. definately Tympanocryptis pinguicolla.They came in this morning and they are absolutely stunning babies! Just putting my nose back into the books this afternoon to find out as much as possible! Will post a pic asap!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You were right! Not Tympanocryptis pinguicolla - damn!

Just to let everybody know to disregard my post! Upon inspection yesterday I telephoned the supplier as the coloration on these seemed too red for the grasslands & they had made a mistake - they are indeed Tympanocryptis tetraporophora (long tailed earless dragons)... still both adorable but the old adage applies of 'if its too good to be true.... it usually isn't! '
Excitement over...... & thanks for the quick replies...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.