Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 6 Yr old sunglow boa had a great litter Sunday and I thought I'd share some pics,
Pairing was kahl sunglow x roswell ladder tail het kahl albino. He definitely proved out
13 live, 3 still and 2 slugs.
3 normal /rlt babies and 10 live sunglow/albino, even the 3 stills was albino
So amazing odds
First pics are dad and mum when she was gravid
Can't wait to see them after shed
Some amazing colours on them already, I love the rlt tails

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
560 Posts
Very nice, good odds. For those that don't understand in theory it should be 50/50

I had the reverse with a clutch of blood pythons a few years ago. Visual albino to a het albino, so in theory 50/50. 17 eggs. 2 went off during incubation. 15 made it to the end, 13 normals, 2 albino, 1 of which pipped the egg and then died for no obvious reason. Total healthy babies: 13 normals, 1 albino.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice, good odds. For those that don't understand in theory it should be 50/50

I had the reverse with a clutch of blood pythons a few years ago. Visual albino to a het albino, so in theory 50/50. 17 eggs. 2 went off during incubation. 15 made it to the end, 13 normals, 2 albino, 1 of which pipped the egg and then died for no obvious reason. Total healthy babies: 13 normals, 1 albino.
Thanks.
I was expecting the other way round too, normally the case when you wanting something special from a pairing

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Over half have shed now and are looking great, just seem to mainly albino rlt to shed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts