Reptile Forums banner

great service at leaping lizards (york)

946 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  simonc 
#1 ·
well i travelled down to pick up my new guyana redtail (which is an absoloute stunner) and wow, what a great shop, they carry an awful lot of quality livestock and the vivs are all set up really well and the place just seems really neat and tidy (a few others ive been in were right dumps)
the staff were extra helpful and friendly aswell, oh and they are pretty cheap compared to others ive been in,
so if anyone is thinking about getting any new reptiles i would definatly reconmend leaping lizards, i'd certainly buy from them again :wink:

oh and pics of the new snake will be in the snake pics section as soon as my girlfriend brings the camera phone back :roll:

#6 ·
I got a couple of snakes couriered from them last week, the snakes were packaged well and were in brilliant condition, I even got a call from them the day before because one snake had a mini accident and they wanted to see if I still wanted to take them (which I thought was brilliant not many places would bother). I will be buying from them again I keep popping back to see if any other geckos have truend up and am very tempted by the tomato frogs I have wanted some for ages :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.