Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anywhere that has any instock no where up this way ever has anything like that instock and always wanted one

am use to big snakes as had afrocks and retics in the past

more than likely i will have to have one couiered to here

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a guy who lives in Poulton le fylde who is selling greens and yellows.

had to look that up there lol never heard of that place can you pm me an email or ask about prices please

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah cold blooded had two the other week I think. A massive mission for you though

·
Banned
11,446 Posts
Yeah cold blooded had two the other week I think. A massive mission for you though
I was in there the other day getting some rabbits, I was tempted to get another but the wife gave me some ear bashing on the phone.

I may however get a female anyways so my collection is 'complete'

·
Registered
151 Posts
Lol my other half hates me going in there with a wallet of cash.. 2 out of 3 visits In January ended up with a new snake twice lol. Jampea retic and adult female boa from Paul. I must stay away. And the 3rd visit was to pick up the boa!

·
Banned
11,446 Posts
Lol my other half hates me going in there with a wallet of cash.. 2 out of 3 visits In January ended up with a new snake twice lol. Jampea retic and adult female boa from Paul. I must stay away. And the 3rd visit was to pick up the boa!
My only saving grace is no cards, cash only!

·
Registered
151 Posts
My only saving grace is no cards, cash only!
Lol can be annoying if ya buying frozen though but yea otherwise id probably have more snakes lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts