Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a home for 2 male green anolis, not full adulthood yet, want someone who already has some. preferably close to west lothian, both seem healthy, weve had them in quarantine for 3 weeks now ready to rehome. Were unwanted by previous owner and brought here. We feel there healthy and should be in a happy home where there given more love and attention than we can at the rescue centre. No fees, and we will deliver within a reasonable distance.
Both were handled by previous owner although not since they have been here except for health checks. And vivarium cleaning.
please pm me or email
Please note those of you already registered on our database will have priority.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
bugger if they were girls i'd have had them. don't think it'd work with 4 males :(

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
i dont think our male would be too pleased to have to share his lady friends with another male. hope you find them nice homes :D

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
can two males go together? we live a little too far away but i dont reckon my demetrius would fancy intrusions :p his 3 madonnas are his and his only :p i think minxy-mistress may be interested. i'll ask her.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
its not adviced to have two but i do and they are fine but it is a big viv.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its ok if the viv is big enough and theres more than enough hides, one has claimed dominance and they have cohabited peacefully so far

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
check out the classifieds section, rescueden north has some!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Try this.....knew i was not going mad!

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=17683

They are two green males though!
that is my post!!!
we are trying to give away 2 anolis, those 2 in that post!!
we are offering them for rehoming, free of charge and il even deliver within a reasonable distance of west lothian. we aint looking for them lol
not many people seem to want anolis, too small, boring....whatever their reasons. remember, you can house anolis with red eye tree frogs, white/green tree frogs, almost any small frogs etc... (NOT pac man frogs tho lol) so come on, someone give these poor little guys a home

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
like i said if i had more room i'd have them but unfortuanantly i don't.
i wouldn't advise putting them with whites tho, whites will eat anything smaller than them. :?

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts