Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone own a green tree python? My friend is mad about them and would love to see some pics. Oh, and what are the prices of such a beautiful snake?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Prices depend on which locallity you were looking for and at what size. You won't get one for under £500 i would'nt think.We stock them at work and i can tell you it's much cheaper to buy one from a private seller.

Della

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
They are not a beginners snake mind... They are not easy to look after but I'd love one one day, don't fancy getting one just yet mind. They are quite snappy as well and they do have a cracking set of teeth! Theres a picture round here somewhere I'll see if I can find one....

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
i have 3.3 gtp,s amongst my arboreals and have posted numerous pics on this site of them,do a bit of digging in the snake pics section

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
green tree pythons

WOW!!! wot a set of teeth it has, (All the more to eat you with) :lol: :lol:

Still a lovely snake but just a bit outta my league for the time being as i don`t think i could give em` the care they need & deserve yet.

maybe in a year or two when i feel more confident at taking on something more difficult & after doing a lot of learning about them, they are on my wish list tho.

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW, these pics are amazing, they have got to be one of the best looking snakes I have ever seen, I now know why my friend loves them so much. Wish I had the expeirence, money and space to keep one. Maybe in a few few years.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Incubuss said:
WOW, these pics are amazing, they have got to be one of the best looking snakes I have ever seen, I now know why my friend loves them so much. Wish I had the expeirence, money and space to keep one. Maybe in a few few years.
My thoughts exactly, Apart from the green mamba they are the best looking snake.. I will have a couple one day but for now gonna stick with me boas! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts