Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Oooooooooohhh my goshness!! How cute is that!! I wantses another kitty!! :lol: :lol: <3

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cute he may be but ive never heard a cat meow so loud and like a typical male hes alway got something to whinge about :lol: Ive sussed out how to keep him quiet at night though. If i give him a toy to play with to distract him hes ok. It when he sees me go to bed the meowing starts :lol:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
tombraider said:
cute he may be but ive never heard a cat meow so loud and like a typical male hes alway got something to whinge about :lol: Ive sussed out how to keep him quiet at night though. If i give him a toy to play with to distract him hes ok. It when he sees me go to bed the meowing starts :lol:

awwww sounds like he love you very much! maybe you should take him to bed with you! :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would do if little boy wasnt in his cot in the same room. i cant leave the door open for him to get to his litter tray ( no way is it going in the bedroom) or the older cats will get in bed with me too. and one likes to sleep in the cot :roll: And if i shut the door the kitty might plop on me in my sleep :lol:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
tombraider said:
I would do if little boy wasnt in his cot in the same room. i cant leave the door open for him to get to his litter tray ( no way is it going in the bedroom) or the older cats will get in bed with me too. and one likes to sleep in the cot :roll: And if i shut the door the kitty might plop on me in my sleep :lol:

Lol, you'll have a bed full! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts