Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mum and her partners 2 dogs
Daegan the Giant Schnauzer who is a year and a few months old now when he was a pup http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/other-pets-exotics-pictures/184194-giant-schnauzer-puppy-daegan.html
Sammy(previously Daisy) who is now 5 months old when she was little http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/other-pets-exotics-pictures/399393-new-puppy-daisy-dug.html

And here they are now!
Not many pics and they've not great... black dogs are not so easy to photograph! And Daegan really needs a haircut, but its nt easy because he is so full of nonsense.

Sammy looks like a proper GSD now! I wonder if she'll grow into those ears... :hmm:

She is lazy on the laminate floor and prefers to slide on her belly to get the toy from me than get up and walk (and evidently my mum didn't hoover lol)

He lay like this for about 10 minutes :|

My sister getting some Schnauzer love

Giants really like their home comforts...

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
I remember your thread about Sammy when you were doubting that she was a purebred GSD!
Can't resist saying "I told you so" :Na_Na_Na_Na: :lol2:

She's growing up beautifully and yes, she will grow into those ears. She's really gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
lol, my girl's 10 and she never grew into hers so I wouldn't hold your breath!! Very purdy doggies, I have such a soft spot for GSDs although I am a bit biased :flrt:

ETA: I just checked out Daisy's puppy pictures and oh my god, she was such a little teddy! She really has grown up beautifully and I can see what you mean about her not looking like a GSD, she looks part bear to me!

·
Registered
296 Posts
my gsd is called sammy to! good choice on dog and name! we have taste lol xx

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys :)

I remember your thread about Sammy when you were doubting that she was a purebred GSD!
Can't resist saying "I told you so" :Na_Na_Na_Na: :lol2:
Haha, yup! She's changed so much!
She's very clever, shame they won't bother their backsides to train her.
And she is SO heavy footed! She's half the size of Daegan and you wouldn't hear him coming, but her? THUD THUD THUD, its like something out of Jurassic Park!
I thought she'd have longer hair, but its not that long and very flat.

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
:lol2: My black boy's exactly the same. He has huge feet and is constantly clocking us one with them when he gets excited (which unfortunately is often as he's very hyper!). And he is absolutely and totally not 'spacially aware' :lol2: He has no idea how big he is, how heavy he is and how fast he can go - he nearly broke my knee the other day when he rang full tilt into me! :lol2:

This is him when he was 3 weeks old :

Hard to believe he could grow into this within a year:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
:lol2: My black boy's exactly the same. He has huge feet and is constantly clocking us one with them when he gets excited (which unfortunately is often as he's very hyper!). And he is absolutely and totally not 'spacially aware' :lol2: He has no idea how big he is, how heavy he is and how fast he can go - he nearly broke my knee the other day when he rang full tilt into me! :lol2:

This is him when he was 3 weeks old :

Hard to believe he could grow into this within a year:

I thought they were lab pups lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts