Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen on the sign in page on myspace? One of the top video's is of some one feeding their royal a live rat. he's keeping it on sand too, and from what i can tell, there's no hides or anything!
some idiots have been saying *all you motherf*ckers are stupid, it's all natural*
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I'm so very angry!! poor iccle snakey!
grrrrrrrr i absolutely HATE people like that!

angry Ms.p!!!! :evil:

·
Registered
632 Posts
What wa*kers well its them who will end up paying extortionate-(can't spell) Vets bills when the snake gets impacted or the rats inflict injury on the poor thing!! :evil: do't u just wanna beat them!!!!

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
:shock: what that takes the p**s some oviuosly has it for show and don't really care about it

G

·
sand.....they basically live on that in the wild.....as for live feeding...they do that in the wild too.....the biggest breeders feed live....plus its probably american where its perfectly legal...and normal.
not seen the vid so cant say much more
personal preference at the end of the day....i dont feed live....for the inconviniebce of it.....but a lot of people do....

·
Registered
632 Posts
but having captive animals is different to them living in the wild. We still only know the basics on how these animals function in captivity hence all of the studies going on in the world today. all i have seen when dealing with captive snakes living on sand and eating live prey have been bad. like u said personal preferance... My personal preference is to not have the "potential dangers" present for my animals. :(

·
Registered
632 Posts
:twisted: its cruel... these r the kind of people who get a snake to look good... they don't "care" its all self image makes me sick.

G

·
i would actually say the rat is ok size....BUT click on his other vids...and watch the poor corn!!!! thats nasty!!!

americans tend to feed live....85% of them probably do and is very normal for them to do it.....so cant really say anything about that...

i keep miune on newspaper...sometimes substrate....dont feed live...always defrost....but thats my personal preference....unless damaging to the snake....its upto them.....

BUT i agree this idiot looks like a complete d*ck

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
that's just plain evil. Poor corn, I hope one of them bite the prick haaaaard. But he'd probably just kill it :(

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
its that kind of thing that fuels the RSPCA's arguments, there was shit and old sheds and all sorts in then vivs, it's disgusting.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yup that was the thread! grrr it makes me so angry! the guy is american. I detest people that get snakes (or animal for that matter) just because it's cool. they don't even care about its well being!
If anything good has come from me seeing that video, it's that I'm seriously thinking about registering as a rep rescue person when I have more experience and room! my mum's up for it too!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts