Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just spent the last 2 hours cleaning the snakes out...their vivs,tubs and water bowls etc.... the second i put them back in...what do they do?!
5 of them have wee`d and poo`d.....1 of them in their nice new shiny water bowl! 2 others smeared it up the tub!
i cleaned princesses viv out(14ft burm)...whilst i was cleaning her out...i let her run round....lol big mistake...she saved up 3 bunnies and an olympic sized swimming pool wee for when i next had her out....so she did it when i was cleaning her out all over the floor....it was bloody jet powered too!!!!!! and i was scared incase it actually flooded the flat....big football sized wee`s in the runny wee too!!!! seriously....didnt know where to start to clean it up!!!!!!!
put her in a duvet anyway....(after she sat there `smiling` at me - no honest she did)
i have to actually get in her viv when i clean her out to clean glass...banged me bloody head on the lightguard!...anyway....did all that went to put her back and she`s decided to be in a mood because i put her in the duvet cover...so everytime i tried to touch her to put her back....she nudged me....and she`s uncontrollable when she does that....she nudged me that hard in the nise i got a nose bleed:crazy: then decided to try and strike at me....anyway finally got her in.

and guess what she`s doing...?????????? bloody pee`ing again!!! all over her nice clean viv.....so erm....not impressed!!!!:bash:

whole collection free to good home lol....nah only joking.

heres a pic when cleaned her out and before she started wee`ing again

all the other time,she is dog tame and a propper sweetie.....not today though!!! :shock:

rant over

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Lmao. Got To Laugh. "Floods" were said on the news this morning though, i quote from GMTV "Servere Flooding in a flat in cheshire" lmao. great :D Made me laught :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lmao. Got To Laugh. "Floods" were said on the news this morning though, i quote from GMTV "Servere Flooding in a flat in cheshire" lmao. great :D Made me laught :)
well im glad you find it amusing :evil:

lol.....im starting to find the funny side now....oh and i just got bit lol by my big female royal....think she was telling me im a day late on feeding her lol

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
LMFAO!!! Aaaaaaw huni I no it probs wasnt funny but ur thread did mae me giggle....Im really havin a s**t time of l8 and that really made me smile xx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awwww sorry to hear that nat xxx
i rang vaughn up and he had to put the phoe down cuz he was laughing that much...wait till he gets in :bash:

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
awwww sorry to hear that nat xxx
i rang vaughn up and he had to put the phoe down cuz he was laughing that much...wait till he gets in :bash:
hahaha...i gota admit if rob rang and id just cleaned my lot out and they did the same, he would also be hysterical xx

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I no i shouldn't be lmoa but that was really funny....and such a beautiful snake you have, it's all worth it in the end tho.....and Nat could i ask you where you got your banner from it's so lovely?

6.corn snakes
2.cats
4.kids(all driving me :crazy: lol)

Sam

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
I didnt realise how big she was! She is Beautiful!!

Your day sounds like one of mine!! :lol2: Please tell you dont have carpet?? Thats gotta smell! lol

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Shes a very very big girl but shes beautiful

Thanks hun, she is BLOODY HUGE i wouldn't like her roaming around my house she'll eat my 2 cats for sure :lol2: but shes still very beautiful...

6.corn snakes
2.cats

Sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks hun, she is BLOODY HUGE i wouldn't like her roaming around my house she'll eat my 2 cats for sure :lol2: but shes still very beautiful...

6.corn snakes
2.cats

Sam

lol we have 2 cats too....but i put them in another room whe she`s out...she escaped...well i forgot to put the lock on....found her in my hall climbing up the dog and one of the cats sat by her....she didnt see them as food at all luckily...she`ll only eat latge rabbits...nothing else:|

she did it on a bit of carpet and laminate....i threw carpet away and mopped up laminate....her urates are about the size of your hand...actually bigger lol....and she has runny wee too....only about a bucket full....no joke :sick:

as for the number two`s......errrr lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
know the feeling well im sure they save them up specially. awesome photos. and lovely looking snake. you should be well proud of her (despite poo and wee incident) :lol2:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I made the mistake of feeding one of my burms a piglet! You would not believe the mess when tha came out!! I managed to push her back in the viv as she was doing it and shut the glass,and it was still coming through the gap between the panes!
It took 2 showers to get the smell off and i had to chuck all the clothes i had on away!!
And the anaconda is worse - if he takes a dislike to you and musks you......lol

Beautifull burm though Laura!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
I made the mistake of feeding one of my burms a piglet! You would not believe the mess when tha came out!! I managed to push her back in the viv as she was doing it and shut the glass,and it was still coming through the gap between the panes!
It took 2 showers to get the smell off and i had to chuck all the clothes i had on away!!
And the anaconda is worse - if he takes a dislike to you and musks you......lol

Beautifull burm though Laura!
WOW you own a anaconda as a pet thats well cool? But i've heard a lot of really bad things about them and the films didn't help the anaconda in anyway...Is yours very aggresive as i've heard they like to bite?

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
lol we have 2 cats too....but i put them in another room whe she`s out...she escaped...well i forgot to put the lock on....found her in my hall climbing up the dog and one of the cats sat by her....she didnt see them as food at all luckily...she`ll only eat latge rabbits...nothing else

she did it on a bit of carpet and laminate....i threw carpet away and mopped up laminate....her urates are about the size of your hand...actually bigger lol....and she has runny wee too....only about a bucket full....no joke :sick:

as for the number two`s......errrr lol

:sick: lol i think i'll stick to my babys shitty nappies lol and my corn snakes little tiny poos for now as i would throuh up everywere :lol2:

6.corn snakes
2.cats
4.kids(all boys driving me :crazy: lol)

Sam

·
Registered
201 Posts
invexotics whats the girth n her out of interest? have you ever managed to measure her.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
oooooh wat a gorgeous snake.!!!!!:flrt:
noticed u had a micro climate heater ive just got 1 for my irian jaya x coastel carpet's new enclosure was wondering how u are gttin on with it??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oooooh wat a gorgeous snake.!!!!!:flrt:
noticed u had a micro climate heater ive just got 1 for my irian jaya x coastel carpet's new enclosure was wondering how u are gttin on with it??

having a few probs with it....its getting well too hot.....too hot to touch at times.... and then the other extreme where its not heating viv enough.....

not measured her...will do though....she`s as wide as a fat persont top of leg or thigh:lol2:

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
i was expecting a different reply lol..i was expecting u to say yeah its brill.:lol2::lol2: damn i suppose im gonna have to give it a go and see.but im gonna make sure i have a backup just incase i get the same probs.
thanks for the heads up tho.:wink:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts