Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'll be attending the June Doncaster meet and I'm looking to purchase either a GTP or an ATB hatchling (I'm undecided on which species takes my fancy).

Does anyone know of any breeders with hatchlings available of either species?

Thank you!

·
Registered
9,986 Posts

·
Registered
11,078 Posts
Hello!

I'll be attending the June Doncaster meet and I'm looking to purchase either a GTP or an ATB hatchling (I'm undecided on which species takes my fancy).

Does anyone know of any breeders with hatchlings available of either species?

Thank you!
Their care needs are quite different
I would suggest thoroughly researching the care of both species then choose the one you want.
A GTP is far more demanding than an ATB.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I’ve done extensive research and I’ve worked with both species previously. I can only dedicate space to a vivarium for one and I’m struggling to decide which I’d prefer 😊.

What I was hoping for is someone to potentially know someone that has hatchlings available and is planning to go to Doncaster or would be willing to meet there.

·
Registered
11,078 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I’ve done extensive research and I’ve worked with both species previously. I can only dedicate space to a vivarium for one and I’m struggling to decide which I’d prefer 😊.

What I was hoping for is someone to potentially know someone that has hatchlings available and is planning to go to Doncaster or would be willing to meet there.
Chances are that there will be breeders there with both.
They will be hard to find among the hordes of royals and hognoses though!!

Personally I would go fora really nice high red or orange ATB.
I've not kept GTPs but successfully bred amazon's for several years. Always found them chilled out and easy to work with, even when just given birth. Colour variety is amazing yet not truly understood.
But GTPs are, well, green. And mean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.