its under a year

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
OR thats a cornflake box and its about 2 kilos lol

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Just under a year perhaps?...not sure though because her neck looks quite big...hmmm it's a mystery lol

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
i think it is a little tiny baby 08 corn in a tiny kellogs box not a big one just a little one

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
looks like a young one to me, but there's no comparison?? It could be a close up on an '08, its hard to tell from the pic given.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Why? :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
uuuummmm its 55ft and weight approx 27.3kg and is 69 years old,

:notworthy: How did you know?!

Lol, she is actualy 2 months old and sitting in a tube that had a tube of glue in it. Because she is facing forwards, its harder to see the neck and size of eyes.

I sent this pic to my mum of my new corn (it was taken and sent ages ago) and she said I was insane to be buying one of these 10ft snakes and had I lost my mind :lol2:

Just thought it would be interesting to see how easy it is to tell the age/size of a snake with no reference. :2thumb:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
:notworthy: How did you know?!

Lol, she is actualy 2 months old and sitting in a tube that had a tube of glue in it. Because she is facing forwards, its harder to see the neck and size of eyes.

I sent this pic to my mum of my new corn (it was taken and sent ages ago) and she said I was insane to be buying one of these 10ft snakes and had I lost my mind :lol2:

Just thought it would be interesting to see how easy it is to tell the age/size of a snake with no reference. :2thumb:

lol awww so whoever said he's a tiny 08 was right woohoo ( not me :() lol well done!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Lol @ your mum. I thought it was a tiny baby just because of its skin (big corns seem to have coarse-looking skin, that one has tiny scales and looks soft).

·
Registered
351 Posts
jst saw this now and was going to guess at teeny new 08 becasue of the cardboard fibers you can see at the top right hand corner of the box where it has frayed a little bit, upset i didnt get my guessin before it was given away :(

M

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i said under a yeardidnt say more than 4 months though :Na_Na_Na_Na:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts