·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as stated these sheets are from the DOE in Northern Ireland.

It has been pointed out to me that they haven't included the 2007 appendices update.

Hopefully this give those who are always asking some idea of the things beyond the "animal" that they would have to consider. I would hope that for anyone thinking of getting a DWAL this would give them a general idea of the care required for the Class of animal and they would then go onto the species specific requirements.

Naturally Wildish..

"I read the venomous snakes/lizard one and on the face of it it is a good document poorly delivered with some good stuff spoiled by shite! "

So not bad for a government department:lol2:

Must have been as good as reading the taxonomy in the DWAA appendices themselves which include several extinct genus

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read the venomous snakes/lizard one and on the face of it it is a good document poorly delivered with some good stuff spoiled by shite!

Think of it like a driving licence, this is what they want to see to get a pass.

I haven't seen any guidelines like this from any other local authorities who consider licence applications. Comparatively this almost seems like encouragement.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Think of it like a driving licence, this is what they want to see to get a pass.

I haven't seen any guidelines like this from any other local authorities who consider licence applications. Comparatively this almost seems like encouragement.
It certainly is a good starting point!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
It's a start, but did I read something about sponges for water dishs in the invert one. Ughh..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts