Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5 Year old male Peruvian guinea pig named Cory.
I thought I found a new home a while ago, however the builders took almost 5 weeks rather than 1, and since I have been back I have not been able to get hold of them.
He is free to good home, preferably to someone who already has guineas, although he is happy alone.
He normally lives inside in a C&C cage, however due to the situation at home at the moment the mothers partner wanted him outside.
He can live indoors or out, and is a very friendly little thing.
Will need collecting from Clevedon.
Comes with water bottle, bowl, toys, bag of food, hay rack, bag of hay, bag of straw, 3 large fleece blankets, one small fleece blanket that he uses as a bed, shampoo, brushes and the treats he has left.
He can come with the hutch if it is needed, however a couple of the grids for the c&c cage are lost, so some new ones would be needed.
Can come with what is left of the C&C cage... It is made out of metal storage grids, I have just counted and there is one missing... You can get them easily on ebay...

He is great with children, and happily plays with the 3 year old, and didn't even react badly when she dropped him.

Very sad sale :(

Call
xXx

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/themutt17/Cory/003-1.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/themutt17/Cory/002-1.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/themutt17/Cory/scene.jpg
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/themutt17/Cory/SP_A0010_000.jpg

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up ^^

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
I dont know if this helps.Rescues in your area
SOMERSET

Somerset Animal Rescue Centre
Heaven's Gate Farm, West Henley, Langport, Somerset, TA10 9BE
Tel: 01458 252656 / Website

R.S.P.C.A. (North Somerset Branch)
172 Locking Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 3LU
Tel: 01934 627000 / Email / Website

Bath Animal Home (RSPCA)
The Avenue, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AZ
Tel: 01225 466129 / Email / Website

RSPCA West Hatch Animal Centre
Tauton, Somerset, TA3 5RT
Tel: 01823 480156 / Website

Happy Landings Animal Shelter
Pye Hill, Pylle, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, England, BA4 6TG
Tel: 01749 860350 / Email / Website

Julies Rescue & Rehome
131 Westfield Road, Yeoville, BA21 3DE
Tel: 01935 479069 / Email /

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really wanting him to go to a home, he is getting on a bit and it would not be fair on him to put him in a rescue :(

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Why you getting rid of him?

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I currently live with the mother and her partner, he does not really like animals... And well... Things like spiders and snakes don't make noise, they don't smell and they don't malt <.<
Cory however does all 3, and Nick hates him.
I love him to bits, but the arguments he causes, not just between Nick and I but between Nick and my mother make it difficult to keep him.
As much as I would love to keep him, he needs someone who can spend time with him, and provide him with the safe environment that he requires.
He is not an animal that I can lock my door over when fighting starts, he used to be but since its 'warm' I was forced to put him back out.

It is a very sad re home, as he is a complete sweet heart that I love having.
He is a big part of my life, and a greatly loved member of my family.. But in the end I need to think is whats best for him...
And being in a war zone pretty much 24/7, and having to live outside even when its cold is not fair on him.
Being downstairs means fighting, and him being down there means I spend enough time with him to feed him and clean him.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
dito it worked 4 me now i can av wot i wont dont always get it but no one says i carnt av it so yes get rid (mothers partner)

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Id get rid of the partner to.
Im sorry you have to part with your piggie!
It's such a shame as he's five already!!
Ill ask around and see what I can do.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
too right

my partner has to accept my kids and my animals or goodbye lol i had spiders and he was pettrified but it kept his parents away (thank god) im so sorry you have to get rid of your piggy if i had been closer i would of looked after him as i have a big garden
i really hope he finds a nice home he is sooooo cute i have had to make the same decision about my dog as he growls at my kids and it is hard
dont let no one give you a hard time hun
and good luck
xxxxxx

:love:

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now xD If I could get rid of him I would...
Actually thought I had a while back...
But if some other man was paying all the bills, would you leave?
My other parent still pays the bills while I live here, so Nick has a nice comfy life. :(

my partner has to accept my kids and my animals or goodbye lol i had spiders and he was pettrified but it kept his parents away (thank god) im so sorry you have to get rid of your piggy if i had been closer i would of looked after him as i have a big garden
i really hope he finds a nice home he is sooooo cute i have had to make the same decision about my dog as he growls at my kids and it is hard
dont let no one give you a hard time hun
and good luck
xxxxxx

:love:
I'm really sorry about your dog :(
Yeah <.< Nick and the mother do not like the tarantulas, but if they have a problem they know not to go in my room XD

As for Cory o.o Mother is now not impressed, they got back from holiday last night... And I had to break the news that he ate some of her plants she had grown from seeds >.<
Oops!

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Up ^^

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered