Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every1, just to let u know the little girl died this morning after puttin up such a gd fight bless her :cry:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
rip little one u did ur best at least the last few days were with someone who cared

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
sorry,thats sad. :(

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanx every1 for being so supportive....am still lookin forward to gettin her results back from the facal, will be interesting to see what was going on.....just out of interest, if nothing gets down by the authorities and the shop doesnt close, can I take this to local papers??

·
Registered
669 Posts
Im very sorry :(

if u want to speak to someone try the rspca first and see what they say...if that doesnt help then try the local council,the pet licensing deptment. explain all to them.
all these places have to have a license to sell these repts and if u tell them whats happened they may not view it very well.

its what i was told to do when i reported a shop..the rspca inspector told me who to phone..so it may help..hope it does

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
Awww sweetie pie, I was reading this yesterday but didnt have time to reply sorry!.

They are so lucky they got to come home with you even if it was for such a short time...

big kisses XXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that Nat at least they were both with someone who really cared about them in the end. RIP little ones :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
very sad to hear, sorry for your loss nats, like everyone has said you did your very best and gave the poor little thing the best chance possible.

I work for the local authority, in pollution control. If you want to persue this case, i would suggest calling your local council and reporting the problem to the relevant department, all councils work slightly differently so i'm not entirely sure which one would be best. Like i said i work for pollution control so we don't deal with those kind of issues, but you could report it to trading standards. Obviously the health and welfare of these animals are very poor and trading standards could get involved as the shop isn't providing healthy animals to the customer. Definately something that they could investigate, especially if the environment isn't sanitary and causing a health risk.

Even if they feel they can't do anything about it, they will definately point you in the right direction!

I wish you all the luck in bringing some justice to those poor animals!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts