Reptile Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Well I thought I'd keep all the sun shots in one folder instead of them being scattered around and making new threads :D

Usually I take my photos on auto this time I did it all manually that is why the tongue shots are not great and some of the aperture isn't great but I will get there soon....... I hope

Guy

Reactions: corpselight

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Why :D ? and would you recommend any settings on it ? And thanks
They allow you to set the aperture or shutter speed and have the camera set the correct setting for the other one. Handy for learning about correct exposure. ;)

Manual has the same kind of thing with the meter at the bottom but with Av for example you can go for wider aperture to blur the back ground, then bring it right back down to get the detail in, without having to worry about any other settings.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They allow you to set the aperture or shutter speed and have the camera set the correct setting for the other one. Handy for learning about correct exposure. ;)

Manual has the same kind of thing with the meter at the bottom but with Av for example you can go for wider aperture to blur the back ground, then bring it right back down to get the detail in, without having to worry about any other settings.
Thanks for that if it's sunny tomorrow (which it probably will be) I'll try that on my royal :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts