Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got any idea where i can find a decent caresheet for these? Googled for it, found one but didn't go in depth.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Guyana Collared? I never heard of that, and I kind of (think) know my collareds. Do you know the latin name? Guyana is South America, and there are several that live there. Or do you have a pic and I'll tell you what it is, maybe narrow it down a little

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Well on the picture it looks like it has a band around its neck, but its definitely not a true "Collared" ie related to the regular collareds you see on the site. They are a different family, looking at the latin names, though I wouldnt like to judge what they truly are, cos I didnt read in depth when I looked.

They live in the humid regions from what I understand, whereas the Collaris family are from strictly arid homes. Thats not to say it isnt referred to as a collared lizard, though in all my time looking up info on the Crotaphytus variety of collareds I NEVER came across these before. Seems odd that I couldnt find them when I typed in Guyan Collared, yet found loads with the latin name.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, was thinking of getting one or two, but seeing as i can't find anything on them, i don't think it'd be a good idea, might email to find out.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exactly, i'm not going to get them and be all trial and error, i'd rather know what i can about them first.

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well. i've tried emailing camzoo about it, no reply. Anyone know anywhere i can find caresheets for these?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts