Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how big do the Guyana Red Tail Boas reach to? looked on google and no Guyana care comes up:-x so any help :D i now guyana rainbow boas are the smallest rainbows, so are the guyana red tails the same?

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
All varies , the parents of the babies im selling were quite small , dad was 7.5 feet and mum was just under 9 feet.
Some females can get up to 12 feet i believe , they are deffo not small!
Ive heard some people also say red tails can be narky which i have found to be untrue in all the red tails ive had/have , sure intravenous and scottiedog can back this up too!

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
As true red tails (guyana & suriname) are BCC, you'll generally find they will grow slightly bigger than a BCI.... As said they can & usually reach 12ft from all the stuff I've read. Seams Rachy has some special ones!

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
They must have been dwarf ones lol
Sadly parents didnt belong to me although i do know the parents were both WC some years ago.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, think id stick with a crawl cay :lol2:

·
Registered
577 Posts
heres my 6 year old female, she is 9 1/2ft long and still growing at a decent rate

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice snake, love her:D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
i have just got to back up what intraveniouse said and that mine has been so well behaved and hasent even thought about a strike....also she is such a beauty !!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts