Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Was just wondering if anyone is using or can direct me to a system for monitoring temp, humididty in several terrariums. There are the obvious components but what I am looking for is a system which can automatically mist, adjust temp and allows user controllable alarms. Also would like something which would allow me to define a monthly temperature range profile for simulating natural changes throughout the year.

If nothing exists do any of you want one? and what features would you be interested in?

Ive not seen anything like this yet (only started searching) but was thinking of a small box like a computer switch. So you can plug in probes and output devices like misters and fans and link up to your PC for a bit of overkill :2thumb:

We are looking for a few niches in the reptile world where we can bring some new products to the market.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks David. Yes looks like they may come up with something similar but not quite there yet..

Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
This is something I've thought about on a few occasions, and certainly would like a go at designing at some point.
I'm an electrical/electronic engineer in the RAF so if you need any help or advice Id be happy to oblige (not sure what your experience is). I may also be able to get hold of some software to help design it.
PM me if you like, of course I won't be offended if you don't.

Tarron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts