Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MODS RFUK HAS BEEN HACKED AGAIN WHEN YOU GO ONTO www.reptileforums.co.uk and reptileforums.co.uk/forum it comes up with hacked and some other stuff.

edit i know this isnt the write place to put this thread but cant go to the main forum list.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yeah it's doing the same as me, peed off now because i can't go on the classifieds! lol

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it's doing the same as me, peed off now because i can't go on the classifieds! lol

well i got on to the snake forum by typing in www.reptileforums.co.uk/snakes or if you google reptile forums uk then click on classfields thats under the first option on google i think.

·
Registered
520 Posts
same here ..........wot going on ..........got money for new snake this weekend and cant get on forum :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: whoever doin this

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
same here ..........wot going on ..........got money for new snake this weekend and cant get on forum :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: whoever doin this

this has happend befor but not as bad as this i dont think. they had only hacked reptile serch directory but i think thats gone now anyway.

·
Banned
61,457 Posts

how did you type that then if you can't get on?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
LOL.
Some people are so stupid...especially for only hacking the homepage :whistling2:

Between you and me (between the 5,000+ people that will view this thread and me, more like) I *never* get on by going to the homepage. I type it in and then go down to my 'history' in the address bar and click on 'Snakes' :p

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how did you type that then if you can't get on?

i think he/she meant that he/she couldnt get on the main forum but you can get on the snake forum so why not post here about there new snake.

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
for those having trouble navigating the hacked board

Hi

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a little drop down box called forum jump.

It will let ou go anywhere you want until they get the main page fixed. :2thumb:

dr del

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.