Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Well obviously the best way to promote a political/religious message is by hacking a reptile forum and bothering those who are not remotely interested... rather than taking it up with a specific government, politician, creating a blog etc. etc. ad infinitum. Nope, the best way is to announce yourself to a bunch of reptile-keepers... definitely a great way to spread the word... :whistling2:

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Well obviously the best way to promote a political/religious message is by hacking a reptile forum and bothering those who are not remotely interested... rather than taking it up with a specific government, politician, creating a blog etc. etc. ad infinitum. Nope, the best way is to announce yourself to a bunch of reptile-keepers... definitely a great way to spread the word... :whistling2:
I agree good plan stan :devil:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Exactly what I thought! How random of all the websites in the world:devil:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm not the only one then! Freaked me out haha!

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
quick before ze germans arrive

please dont shout im from jersey

·
Registered
588 Posts
Has anyone else been getting a message saying that you've been hacked when moving around the forum. It says it's for the real religion Islam and to stop supporting baby killers!!!????

The same scum hacked our company website.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.