Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted on my own forum about the rehoming and a PM was sent to me which read.........
if you can wait a few days i will take them off your hands will have read up on them and set there home up for them will i have to but them in separate Viv's or can they live together in the same Viv it is a 6ft Viv

:lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Geez some ppl LOL

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
omg! they sed i have read up on them and then prove they know slap all :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
I went to pick up another female ghost today and they had a fantastic looking king snake for sale, but because I havent kept one or know anything about them, apart from NNY seems to buy them all and I didnt want to impulse buy.

The problem is with some they see it cheap and just go for it and thats when people like denise/wohic and other rescue places end up with them.

But I have just got a book of a friend about Kingsnakes so I might have to visit them again. :D

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Kings are easy to keep as they have no special requirements just provide the correct temperature, hides water etc. There are plenty of good care sheets around - read a few to know what is required. It's amazing how many people don't realise that they are naturally cannibalistic, just ask a rattle snake. :lol:
Graham.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
i will take em dee mi nan is buyin em for me for crimbo i no ded early but i wanna rehome and theyve bin there so long i just cant resist em lol

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
i was surfin the net down mi nans and chattin to mi mum and mi nan sed you can have em for crimbo if you want i just sed yes please lol

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
lol
see ya thursday hunni and cos im so bored i mite cum and help you clean a few vivs out b4 i leave lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts