Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a colony of hairless mice, 3 does and 3 bucks. Due to spending more time with my haired varieties show wise I am offering these.
One has a wart on his head but is par for the course with hairless.
Offers on the 6 together please. Male hairless are not like normal fancy mice and don't tend to kill each other. Collect only please.

One male is an older boy. (the one with the wart.)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
for pets only though :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol,nah i made a joke.. there was a thread the other day, someone freaked when i mentioned i wanted some, big row happened, she cried and ran off without apologising for her presumpsuous comments.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i have to be honest, they are whats known the trade as fugly :lol: , but i would imagine very useful for bad feeding snakes...
yes i know thats not what they are for :p

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Price wise they'd be too pricey for these to go as snake food but not stopping anyone breeding them. Will swap the lot for a nice female corn snake tho. lol

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hairless being picked up tomorrow, thanks di. I'll sort out all the extras, cage food and stuff for you.
xxx
Can't wait your a star!
*giddy as a catholic school girl*

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
if he wants to get them for you as an xmas pressie, i will defo by up your way round crimbo...

only 52 days away...

N

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
actually, my reply was to Nat... ;)

and i have them too... lots of them.... ;) ;)

Nerys

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd love to do some swaps with you on the astrex and longcoated sides. You have gorg stock, but you know that already. Fingers crossed I'll be driving by next year. And I'm the kind of person who will travel for pets lol

:D I keep my longcoats and curlies for my own benifit rather than showing like with the others. And now I'm breeding my own line of Satin Rats looks like I'll have to get myself a huge rodent building otherwise the spareroom ain't gonna be big enough for all the huge rat cages lol

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
Nery's I may take u up on that!!
How much are ur hairless...I cant remember how much urs were?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts