Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi.. my names adi... im from bandung, indonesia... im newbie and i really love reptiles....im joining this forum because i really want to have a lot information about reptiles from people outside indonesia...and seeing snakes from every corner of this world is really fascinates me.....

i had few snakes...local snakes actually (indonesian snakes)..not too special but yess i do really love them... i dont know if its appropriate or not to post the photos ....but it not a problem... i will post the picture as soon as possible.....

and again i would like to say hello.......

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is my snake.... theres 4.... but one of them died last year and one of the missing (sigh....my fault...)

first...is "john lenon"... a sunbeam snakes.... it was my first snake that i had... i really love this snake...he/she so damn lovely..... but he/she was missing... got out from his/her cage...... and broke my heart....

second is "janis"...my Homalopsis buccata.... who died because an infection.... its my fault that i could realize it fast enough....

the third is "jhonny cash"... he was candoia.... and i got a lot funny stories about him... maybe i could share it later....

and the last is "wind tero smith".... it candoia halmahera....

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
hi and :welcome: - nice to see your snakes - enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@iangreentree

nice mono (indonesian name for candoia) you have there...

@Danny_mcr
thank you mate.....its all original indonesian snake.....i want to have foreign snakes too..like boa and ball phytons... but in here those snakes kinda really expensive to be bougth...so thats why i collecting the locals first... not only because its quite cheap and really easy to get (well, u can get a banded water snake everywhere near a river)...... but i also want to learn more about snakes... but maybe if theres no anyproblems ill have my ballphyton really soon... wish me luck..... hehehehehe

@bluesboo
thanks.... ill hope we could be friends soon....

@kosala
hey.... this is me...adi.... anak anak siapa aja yang ada disini?

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
:welcome: to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay​

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
hi there and :welcomerfuk:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hello, welcome to rfuk.
omg, why do so many people live in indonesia, im so jealous!
arrrrrrrr.
anyway, you have some nice snakes, shame you've lost one, mate.
hope you enjoy the forum anyhow :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
:welcome:to the forums, hope you have fun x

1 - 16 of 16 Posts