Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last minute ideas of halloween costumes, easily made from household products!!!!

need ideas fast!!!

was thinking of steve irwin but cant find an inflatable croc anywhere!!!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
ah crap, gonna have them lot on the doorstep for the next week lol

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
paint yourself blue and go as a smurf lol

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
just use normal paint it should wash off.

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
I went to a party last night as a murderer/zombie/dead person.. Ok, I dont exactly know what I was lol but I just painted my face white, black round the eyes, a huge chain round my waist, a butcher's cleaver thingy and bandages and blood.
Asda and big Tesco's have some great props!

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
well smurfs don't wear shirts, so if you just go out in a pair of leggings you'll be blue in no time.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Homeless person, just stop brushing your hair and rip up some of your clothes

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
what about borat? I was going to go as him sometime. You can get the wig and all that on ebay, and all you need is a grey suit and learn a few sentences.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
If you are gonna go as a smurf, add some baby lotion toy our paint (poster paint is good) - this allows your skin a bit more breathe to it and also makes it esier to get off when you are ready to.

Using poster paint should last you for the night - maybe take a little pot and nip to the little boys room a few times to touch it up lol

·
Banned
6,045 Posts
Just wear your underpants, if anyone asks you what you are tell them you are a premature ejaculation as you have just come in your pants. :lol2:

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
go as borat in his swimsuit!! :lol2: a mate went into a shop in one before to buy some drink never laughed so much in my life!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats amazing. i wanna do that now lol. nar, im sorted now. im going as dr nick riviera from the simpsons

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
dr nick riviera from the simpsons?! :lol2::lol2:

·
Banned
61,457 Posts
if 2 of you are going one of you stick your knob in a pear and the other can stick their knob in a pot of birds eye.

ones come in despair and the other is f*ckin disgusted

no doubt it'll need explaining to at least 1 person

1 - 20 of 22 Posts