Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who likes halloween harlequins then?

Female hold back, I smile everytime i check this one out!

shes not even fired up here :) goes pitch black.

some blury shots :lol2:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
I love the halloween harleys and I too have just got my first one, she is gorgeous. I have yet to see her fired up, TBH I am trying to build her calcium up so after another dose of dusted locusts, hopefully she will fire up for me tonight :D

Absolute little stunner I must say though, :D xx

·
Registered
14,909 Posts
here is a baby halloween I bred last year age 2 weeks old not yet showing her contrast colours.. she now fires up black and orange so ive heard from the owner... its weird how they change so much... id never have thought this one would have changed so much... although she came from really lovely parents...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the halloween harleys and I too have just got my first one, she is gorgeous. I have yet to see her fired up, TBH I am trying to build her calcium up so after another dose of dusted locusts, hopefully she will fire up for me tonight :D

Absolute little stunner I must say though, :D xx
hehe good to hear you managed to get hold of one, it really is nuts when you see these one's fire up black. :)

awww very pretty... love the dark areas.. if you can find a male with a more solid orange back and breed.. that would potentially produce some stunning babies.. ( hopefully anyway)
cheers sparkle :) yeh definitely, i have another female similar to this and a male, going to be hard finding an unrelated male of similar quality, i wont breed her until i do tho. : victory:

·
Registered
14,909 Posts
cheers sparkle :) yeh definitely, i have another female similar to this and a male, going to be hard finding an unrelated male of similar quality, i wont breed her until i do tho. : victory:

FAB!! I love it when they fire up properly black and orange... not just sort of dark.. lol

:no1:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is a baby halloween I bred last year age 2 weeks old not yet showing her contrast colours.. she now fires up black and orange so ive heard from the owner... its weird how they change so much... id never have thought this one would have changed so much... although she came from really lovely parents...

lovely baby, yeh you pretty much end up with a differnt gecko at the adult stage, it's intresting to see how they turn out, i hold back most from my personal collection for that reason.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
cheers sparkle :) yeh definitely, i have another female similar to this and a male, going to be hard finding an unrelated male of similar quality, i wont breed her until i do tho. : victory:[/QUOTE]

im sellin a male haloween harley,about 35/40 grams,no scales atm so thats a guess,im just a bit strapped for space right now so let me know if u fancy him

he fires up darker than this,and looks quite a dark olive at his lightest,he was a keeper but u know how it is,

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
That is one seriously nice looking crestie. Im looking for a female for my little man, not in a hurry though. Ive only had him a few weeks but he's a great little character. I hate crickets and having them in the house but watching him jump on them and eat them makes it worthwhile:2thumb:
I've never seen him come down and eat his CGD though? He licks it off my finger but never seen him eating it out of his bowl. Sorry for invading your thread:lol2:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im sellin a male haloween harley,about 35/40 grams,no scales atm so thats a guess,im just a bit strapped for space right now so let me know if u fancy him
he fires up darker than this,and looks quite a dark olive at his lightest,he was a keeper but u know how it is,[/QUOTE]

thanks for the offer man, nice looking male, i think ill hold out for a while until shes up to size as i have quite a few males around here as it is that need to go to new homes also : victory:

That is one seriously nice looking crestie. Im looking for a female for my little man, not in a hurry though. Ive only had him a few weeks but he's a great little character. I hate crickets and having them in the house but watching him jump on them and eat them makes it worthwhile:2thumb:
I've never seen him come down and eat his CGD though? He licks it off my finger but never seen him eating it out of his bowl. Sorry for invading your thread:lol2:
thanks. yeh the hunting is great fun to watch, i think those who stick to purely cgd are missing out :p they wont eat as much cgd as you'd think, there stomachs are about the size of a pea at the smaller stage, so you can expect if they fill up on live they wont eat as much of it. and np. :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
awwww i want one!!! :flrt:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Iwoot

I have been looking for a halloween crestie now for 4 months. I live in Belfast and have found it difficult to get one. My local reptile shop is trying really hard to get me one but there is just none available. ASnyone selling any, or does anyone know of someone selling a halloween crestie or 2?

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
:gasp: Awww! Hexem, she is stunning! I love how her toes are brown and her feet orange! That is just so cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts