Reptile Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone be kind enough to give me any more info on it. how your getting there, exactly where it is etc. fancy going away for the weekend to have a look.

thanks in advance,
Lucy.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
We're driving and it's in, errr, Hamm (Germany)

Not very helpfull, i know. What info are you looking for in particular?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where abouts in hamm. also if im coming back with an animal would it be much easier to go by coach or train rather than fly?

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Alternatively, if you are flying you could get someone to bring animals back for you.
I'm not the only one that provides this service.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yeah you'll have to get someone to bring them back by road, did you not see Snakes on a Plane?? :naughty:

I think someone on this forum was offering to bring back reptiles from Hamm, may be worth searching through the Hamm threads 8)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah i havent seen that yet... any good mike?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havent seen it actually lol! "its crap" amy just said lol

going to be more of a challenge trying to convince amy i already had 10 leos :D

whhaaaat course i did amy!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeh probably, but i still wanna see it

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
no do not watch snakes on a plane its is a total pile of twoddle. Posionous corn snakes the works. I saw it in the cinema and must of totally pissed people off saying well that is a such and such snake and its not gonna be able to kill anyone with one bite never mind loads of people

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
no do not watch snakes on a plane its is a total pile of twoddle. Posionous corn snakes the works. I saw it in the cinema and must of totally pissed people off saying well that is a such and such snake and its not gonna be able to kill anyone with one bite never mind loads of people
i said esacly the same when i was watching it at home. omg that stupid lol ahh lets all runa killer corn on the loose lol

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
Talk about bumping a thread. :roll:

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Dan, your driving from yorkshire aint ya, how much it usually cost you in fuel about

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
£40 to the tunnel, £40 for the tunnel, £120 from tunnel to show and back, £40 back up to Yorkshire so about £240 in total.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
£40 to the tunnel, £40 for the tunnel, £120 from tunnel to show and back, £40 back up to Yorkshire so about £240 in total.
what car you in for that? can you bring animals back by train?

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
That's using a 2.4 turbo Vauxhall thingy and yes - i've never had a problem with reptiles and my 5 rodents.

Your not allowed animals that require quarantine on the train though i don't think

1 - 18 of 18 Posts