Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i have started a new thread here.
Unless i can get another GOOD driver who passed before 1996 then it will be a zafira at the biggest.
realistically theres room for 7, but everyone will want to bring back stuff, so i suggest no more than 6.
i will be going as i may well be driving the whole way again.
I would really like another driver so we can hire a minibus and take 10-12 of us.
OR we can hire a couple of smaller vehicles and meet at the channel tunnel and go over from there, this would change the restrictions on who can drive if we did it this way too.
I reckon if we get an early tunnel crossing at say 10/11 am on the friday, that will give us time to have a look around before going right to the show on the other side.
There will be me and maybe katy... not 100% sure shes going yet...
Bazza will probably be there, and then oli (not the one on here called oli, although he does use this forum)
another young lad called scott may also be going and i know tim and sparkle wanted to go. so that is 7, but not sure how many of those mentioned are definates yet.
NOW realistically, i need to know who has got passports and who is able to get the time off to go to this show.
Money wise i reckon 100 each should more than cover it, but if we say that for now it would be better... i would rather go over than under on the prices to start with.
Anyone with any extra details then please add..
more can go, we just need to arrange more people to drive... personally i will hire a car, but you can all use your own if you wish..

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Rats ...just posted on other thread . Need to check time from work ( shift s ) Tempted ..be good meeting you guys as well ..any idea of prices ( roughly ) for adult corns ? also need idea of overnight cost??
I would have to fly down to Heathrow more than likely .

Will check thread tomorrow ( Thurs ) after home from work in morning .

Gonna have to pray to the Great Snake God in the sky .....could be done

Take care

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi pete, well you need to know that you probably wont be able to take snakes on the plane (god that sounds like a movie).
we are going via the tunnel, so not sure what plans you would need to get there?
pricewise? it all depends on the method of travel used..
we may not stay in a hotel, by the time we get there a couple of hours sleep in the car will be enough.
I hired once this time, i got it for 150 inc the eurpean cover and fully comp... so no excess to pay on any damage.
the tunnel was 50 i think, but will go up if theres more people, we took 3 in total.
petrol would have been around £100...
the plan is to take a larger van, so all the prices WILL go up a bit.
although, if we go in a 10-12 person van then i need another driver really. i did ok on this one, but would like another driver if we go in a van.
i would say £100 will DEF cover per person, so no more than that, but more than likely quite a bit less.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh, the adults prices will vary.. but be cheaper than over here.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I may be in,need to sort passport as mines expired.Past my test in 1989 i think,clean licence(god knows how!) and dont mind driving.
As long as you dont mind sharing with something a bit more exotic than a corn on the way home!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol,no probs mate.. that would be cool.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
bugger date conflicts with work ...cant get out of .

Thanks for the info tho

Take care

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shame, well at this rate it may well just be a few of us...
i think its only me and baz that are 100% going...

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not sure if katy is coming yet... if its just me and you mate then i'll use my own car if its ok.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
no thats not ok you mite bum rape me lmfao

course it is ! its all good as longt as we get there

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol, well i'm sure it wouldnt be the 1st time its happened to you

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
nige how long b4 you need to know for def as me and my other half want to come but i have just started another job and need to see if i can have the time off work

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well if we get 3/4 definates then we will get a van, so there wont be any desperation for the other 4/5... but if its just m,e and baz as it is at the moment, then i'll just go for the smaller vehicle and take 5/6 people inc me..
i would like to know asap really.. know its awkward.

let me get that site for you all too.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol, thats it let me do all the work as usual :lol:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts