Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know the september one hasnt been yet, BUT, in advance i was wondering if a few people wanted to sort out a trip?
maybe even stay over and large it for a night in germany lol.i'll put this on sticky, then take the september one off once i get back from hamm next week.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Hmmm... might be an idea...gutted that Im missing the september one but lack of funds. Ill have to see in the next month or two.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we if we get enough we could maybe get a mini bus and have a few drivers?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Yeah would be a good plan... wont be driving until next year though... but Im good at sitting :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
im deffo in nige...and i can drive but ive no liscence lol but like tim i am also good at sitting but i can also wait on the drivers makin cuppas etc if need be :lol:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, well hurry up and pass then

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it depends on how many go to be honest.
the more go the cheaper the deal.
if theres 6/7, i wouldnt think anymore than £50 each or so, if that.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
this show...where is it.... [if its in somewhere called hamm or summit ill scream]

why would it cost £50?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Dean or Trese.... its in Hamm :lol: :lol: In Germany... so its a far way away.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
oh ok ,i knew the one very soon was in germany, didnt know this one was too.. cool...
so is it a rel big show then eh?

Dean

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i would have to look more into it.
say if we got a 12 man van, and had no more than about 8 people so we had room to bring back all the reps lol.
i reckon the van would be 200-250 to hire.
the ferry price would go up due to the amount of people, but the tunnel would still be well priced, its about 50 quid but even if it was 100 due to so many people then say top end 150 petrol..
thats what? 450 top end? cant see it being too much more than that.
so share that by 8 people, i would want at least one other driver though.. gotta be a good one, coz if ur crap i'll soon send you to the back of the bus lol (or the roof)..
so 50-60 quid each... seems pretty cheap.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
9th december btw

so would leave from dover or felixstowe at 8/9 pm... on friday the 8th... be back late sat or early sunday
i guess it would depend on where we all lived too

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
andyj5447 said:
these days if you passed your test after !996 I think it was you need to have minibus on your licence as an extra part.
well i'm ok then... anyone else pass before that date?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.