Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just after some advice on getting to Hamm '07.

what is the best airport to fly to?

do i need to buy a ticket for the show in advance? if so where?

never been before and i dont whant to miss out again

cheers,
cass :crazy:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
no, to get in you just queue for 3 hours like the rest of us lol.
if you want to buy anything then dont go by plane.. its north germany, not too far from dortmund and dussledorf

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
its worth looking if you aint got too much money, although even if you go on one of the trips you will still need 100 quid or so just for that.. but it is a good day out

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
If you want to fly and buy animals i provide a service to bring animals back for people. Feel free to PM me for details.

Oh and Nige, queue? Nahh, i just walk to the front!!

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have before about the ATB's just wasnt sure i should speak of it on the forum thats all. ill PM you again when i know im 100% going.

cass

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
If you want to fly and buy animals i provide a service to bring animals back for people. Feel free to PM me for details.

Oh and Nige, queue? Nahh, i just walk to the front!!
after what i saw this year mate, so will i... pissed me off, all them gits doing it

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i tell ya mate, i was getting well wound up with some of them lol... good job they didnt know what i was saying... not happy, stand there like a TWAT for 3 hours, then some ponce walks right in... deserve a goodful... just dont let me catch you lol

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Catch me? :lol2:

Faster than a speeding bullet, i am :no1:

I just wait till the doors open and walk straight to the front - easy as that : victory:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
git lol... well if some ran plastic bald cockney is threatening to kill you, that will be me lol..
but i'll let you off with buying me a beer :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol... probably wont see you anyway.
what are you after there?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, ah well... sure we will see some it all eh

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
We'll see. I'm sure i'll put a few pics up of the more common animals, the majority will stay away from public eyes though.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
theres only a few other corn morpps that i would like now... i should be able to make most of them with my collection now

1 - 20 of 25 Posts