Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only 10 weeks to go now, hope youre all saving!!

If you need poly boxes let me know and ill make sure they are loaded before we go

Still have a couple of seats left if anyone else is interested

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
10 weeks is that all it is? jesus..
not 100% what i'm doing for this one yet, but would like to go.
i need to get down to that place near you mate and get myself some of them boxes, they are about 5 times the price where i get them from.

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am coming up to northampton at the end of Jan to pick up 30 vivs that i am having made, if you want some polys let me know and i can bring em up with me

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
that would be sweet mate.
i'll get onto the site over the site mate and get the exact sizes..
who is making the vivs for you?

·
Registered
351 Posts
I was toying with the idea of heading over to Hamm in March. I see from the DEFRA website that pet reptiles have no import restrictions providing the owner accompanies the pet and a vet has confirmed it's healthy. Do purchases at Hamm fit this criteria?

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
surely they have more restrictions than that or u could bring anything over :shock:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Blazey said:
surely they have more restrictions than that or u could bring anything over :shock:
A receipt to prove you bought it...

Other than that, all you may need is the relevant paperwork if it's a species covered by CITES 8)

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
wow i didnt know that.

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
suppose its alright yeh :p

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are all part of the european union now so you can bring anything in provided you have the paperwork ie: boas and pythons are on cities 2 so you need a reciept from thwith his address on, actually theres not much on cities now but if anyone wants a full cities list i can email you one

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
usually the 2nd saturday in march

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats ok then, i have that weekend booked off

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am actually looking forward even more than usual to this one, I wont be driving the 950 miles myself, ill be sitting back in the recliner seat on the coach watching dvds with refreshments on tap!!!!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, tell me about it,
i managend to do it for under 1000 miles for the 1st time... 998 lol..
steve is houten any good in comparision to hamm?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
i have booked off both weekends with the intention of choosing one... i know i like hamm, so i guess IF i go, then it will be hamm out of the 2.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts