Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi you may think this is a stupid quetsion but what is HAMM were is it, what is it, when is it?
Thanks

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Hamm is the location of the biggest retile show in the world and can be found in Germany.

There are several events over the course of the year.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seriously i thought it was a show in germany but not the biggest wow

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
when is the next hamm show ?? think i have seen some folks talking about going on here and would really like to know when the next one is ? thanks for your help (time to start saving)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Scottiedog.
Theres another thread on here bus leaving doncaster early on the morning of 10th March and its only £85,im trying to get off work i,ll be going from dundee
neil

·
Registered
233 Posts
OOPS, wrong leaving date its meant to be the 9th March @ 7am from Doncaster, the £85 is for minibus,ferry and i think hotel but i might be wrong
neil

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
thats pretty cheap really seeing as there is a hotelt in the price.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sorry for butting in on the thread but do these reptile shows have website where you can find breeders that will be there or is it just turn up and hope to find what you are looking for?

thanks

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
I thiiiiiink. Alot of the reptiles sold there such as corn snakes and royal pythons etc don't need a license to bring them back. Probably wrong here but i think someone told me once all you needed was a reciept on what species they are, how much you paid among some other info?

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Some reptiles, ie the dangerous ones you'll need the license of owning them before buying them, but ones not on the license, you can just bring with the reciept, just bring them in container boxes like the lil food things or if they're bigger in really userful boxes.
well thats what i'm guessing people bring them back in.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts