Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone from northern ireland going to hamm

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how would that work i was speaking to andy last week but i dont think any thing was arranged also i dont think many people from n.i is looking to go so i dont think a bus would be worth it unless it was hired between the people who wants to go

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
you lot have gotta go... we wont understand what you are saying,but as long as you get a round in WHO CARES :)

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nige hun ive said many times i may live in ireland but im english :lol2:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
yeah, but ur a northerner, i probably still wont understand you lol.. i went to pimps house, i didnt have a clue what she said, but i just stared at her sisters tits most of the time :)

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
grandad ur discusting :lol2: :lol2: whos pimps

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
pimperellas house

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
how would that work i was speaking to andy last week but i dont think any thing was arranged also i dont think many people from n.i is looking to go so i dont think a bus would be worth it unless it was hired between the people who wants to go
You'd need to ask Andy if he got many interested, i think there's quite a few looking to go in september.....

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
will be the best time to go

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well it looks like ill be going in september then cos i dont wanna go on my own cos ill get lost and i dont know that much german apart from a few choice words that wont really go down that well (unless its a fella who i ask if i get lost :naughty:

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
you dont need to know much.. i usually just offer them a note that is lower than the asking price lol, then gof rom there

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aye gramps but u aint got a rack have you :lol2: ill get discount nah nah nah nahxx

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
rack? what sort of rack ?

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
one of those big sort oh and they normally come in pairs :lol2:

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Translation for Nige............ TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol2:
it must be old age setting in :lol2: :lol2: or he hasnt seen any for a while

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
it must be old age setting in :lol2: :lol2: or he hasnt seen any for a while

Seeing as how his other half has just produced another rug rat (i presume she's spat it out by now?) i'd guess he has had the experience of a large rack that, unlike yours (i assume), can whiten his coffee when needed :eek:oo:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts