Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is a website to see what company and snake morphs will be there?:?................As im hoping to get a pair of ultramel anerys :)

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
virtually no chance mate..
but heres the site anyway...
..:: Terraristika Hamm ::.. - Home

i have a female from last year eating 2 pinks per week, should take a fluff, will breed 2009 at latest.
i also have a male ultramel adult het ultramel anery, so am intending on breeding the pair, BUT, i would take a serious offer on the female.. bare in mind, she is almost certainly the only one in the uk.. i say this as they were only breed in the states 2006 as far as i know, there was a european breeder who i got this from, so not sure how many he had, i got the only 1 i saw..
anyway, leave it with you dude.. lol

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you say serious offer, are we talking close to £500 or less? and i was wondering how come the raer corn snake morphs are cheaper in the states?

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
more than 500 mate yes..
they are cheaper in the states as thats where they are all produced (new morphs).. so the price drops quicker, also there are many people there that do it for a living and produce in some cases 10s of thousands of hatchlings.. i'm not aware of anyone over here that produces those sort of numbers myself.. and to be honest the market is a lot smaller here too

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
more than 500 mate yes..
they are cheaper in the states as thats where they are all produced (new morphs).. so the price drops quicker, also there are many people there that do it for a living and produce in some cases 10s of thousands of hatchlings.. i'm not aware of anyone over here that produces those sort of numbers myself.. and to be honest the market is a lot smaller here too
aw thats a shame nigel. knock a bit off. tom isny working yet.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
ma car cost less than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
What did they have in Hamm last year Nigel? Just generally... I would love to go. I have the time but I dunno...

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
My Car Cost Less Than That Nigel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, 500 would be a very cheap deal on that snake, but theres no way i could go that low, i last had her up at 750 or offers in the region anyway..

as for what was in hamm? to be honest what wasnt? corns for about 10 quid upto royal for 30K... there was allsorts, the albino rattlers were quite nice

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
It really is that diverse? I may go then. Hmmm.
I would love an albino hoggie. Or even some of the albino/anna sand boas. Or an ETB. God the list goes on...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts