Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ello

well, Echos doing well, seems happy and that. was just wondering, how long i should handle him for as he never wants to go back in he viv, he seems very happy to be with us for quite a while. the house is warm and hes on skin contact with us most of the time so getting ou rwarmth. should he be going back to his viv after a certain priod out?

Also, are all royals dumb ass lol? cyz mine is, never known an animal so stupid bless him. he just hasnt a clue about anything.

·
Registered
257 Posts
it depends, some hate being handled and get very stressed other don't like being handled after a cetain amount of time then get stressed and other do like to be handled. as long as you see no signs of stress like refusing food or pacing the enclosure, then idon't see why you shouldn't handle him for as long as you want. but if you do see signs of stress cut the handling down a bit

·
Registered
281 Posts
No this is mr missbehavin, miss posted without logging me out first. but this is me now :)

I havent got my boa yet as the breeder the rep shop uses no longer breeds boas :( but he is trying another breeder. should hear more this weekend. Its given me extra time to do plenty more reading up tho, that cant be a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
There is a shop near me that "borrowed" my male to mate their 2 females as they didn't have one(dont ask!) So now they are ankle deep in baby boas that were all fathered by my boy.If you cant get a nice one for reasonable money(£50) let me know as i figure they must owe me and ill see what i can do!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts