Registered
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday Manda :no1::grouphug::2thumb:

Hope you have a great day and get spoilt rotten by Matt! :D

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Hoppy Birthday 'Manda! - Get pi55ed as a newt this evening and hop you have a great day toaday.

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would also like to add its my cats birthday as well today!

Happy 19th birthday Ben!! :flrt:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Happy Birthday manda!! I will give you a free snake as a pressy!!!! LOL :peace:

Hope you have a good one!!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
Haha awww thanks, guys!! And happy birthday to Ben the cat!

So far I've got an awesome tripod for my camera, some money from my dad and nana, and from Matt a week's holiday to Egypt!!! :2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:
Can't wait to go, only next month! Sooooo excited!

·
Registered
709 Posts

So far I've got an awesome tripod for my camera, some money from my dad and nana, and from Matt a week's holiday to Egypt!!! :2thumb::2thumb::2thumb:
Ooh nice! I went to Cairo a few years ago with my sisters and cousin and had a blast! Don't know if that's where you're going, it is a pretty big country, but you will definitely enjoy it!

I was very upset I didn't see any reptiles though... did see a scarab!

And happy birthday!!! :D

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
Ooh nice! I went to Cairo a few years ago with my sisters and cousin and had a blast! Don't know if that's where you're going, it is a pretty big country, but you will definitely enjoy it!

I was very upset I didn't see any reptiles though... did see a scarab!

And happy birthday!!! :D
Haha a scarab! I love that word! I'm really looking forward to it, there's a house reef and horse riding on the beach and stuff, love it! The hotel is called Fort Arabesque at a place called Makadi Bay, it's much less touristy there so it'll be lovely and relaxing :flrt:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Aren't you so impressed that we didn't spill the beans after all this time too!!! : victory:

Happy Birthday Loser I will have your other birthday cake ready for you tomorrow - feel you should show off the current masterpiece before you cut it on here though!!! ;) xxx

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Happy birthday Manda and hope you have a lovely day. Well done Matt for spoiling her. :2thumb: Now you just need to give my bloke some tips....

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Wow! Thats awesome :D

·
Registered
9,381 Posts
Thanks guys! Here's my cake to show it off, furryjen and Matt made it the other day...

And later on this afternoon I'll be getting a flashgun for my camera, so no more of those annoying shadows at the bottom of the close up pics! :2thumb:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! Here's my cake to show it off, furryjen and Matt made it the other day...

And later on this afternoon I'll be getting a flashgun for my camera, so no more of those annoying shadows at the bottom of the close up pics! :2thumb:
Nice cake!

Shame about the lack of frogs though :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Happy Birthday..... love the cake, very artistic! Hope it tastes good, too! : victory:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts