·
Registered
2,054 Posts
:shock: that cats crazy

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe samroyal2 could have turn't out to be ......"cat"astrophic, Ok bad joke but I could't resist :)

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Herpster said:
hehe samroyal2 could have turn't out to be ......"cat"astrophic, Ok bad joke but I could't resist :)
it is funny the cats more intrested in you taken the pic and not the snake

·
Registered
8,469 Posts
By the size of that cat looks like the snake is in more trouble, going by what mine are like, pure 100% killers are mine. :lol:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
what about the snake!!! the cat could rip it apart with its claws.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
every animal too its own i spose....python would win hands down...but would prob have some bad scratches....poor cat looks like its bein squashed lol

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
markhill said:
what about the snake!!! the cat could rip it apart with its claws.
It would have to be pretty quick. Don't think the snake will take long to remove the 8 remaining lives.

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
intravenous said:
I go with the cat :p
well going by the video of the rabbit and the snake my money would be on cat too. and iv seen cats rip each other to bits.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
yep cat would win, the snake prolly liked the warm from the cat and the cat prolyl liked the strokings from the snake..
if the snake was sneaky though...and wrapped around loosely first.. and slowly tightened by time the cat got uncomfortable it could be too late to do anything about it.. but if both teams were ready for a fight the cat would take it [im just guessing, i dont have any real evidence to back up my opinion tho]

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
DEANandTRESE said:
yep cat would win, the snake prolly liked the warm from the cat and the cat prolyl liked the strokings from the snake..
if the snake was sneaky though...and wrapped around loosely first.. and slowly tightened by time the cat got uncomfortable it could be too late to do anything about it.. but if both teams were ready for a fight the cat would take it [im just guessing, i dont have any real evidence to back up my opinion tho]
cats use back legs and claws to disembowell what ever its fighting. as long as the back legs or one leg were free the cat would take the snake.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts